Mobile Plant Operators
- Constructing 27 kilometers of rural highway and local government roads from Australind through to Bussel Highway, South of Bunbury.
- Constructing structural bridges, concrete works, pouring/digging/backfilling, formwork / steel fixing, maintenance and repairs of bridges and roadworks, culvert works, pipelaying and servicing mobile plant machinery.
- Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work (6:45am - 5:00pm) - Day shift only.
- Drive In Drive Out (DIDO) opportunity - be home in the comfort of your own home every night.
- On-going work till late 2024 (yep! saves time and hassle having to jump between 5-6month civil jobs all the time and it's local!)
- New Rates effective 1st August 2023!!!
- Pad-foot or Smooth-drum Rollers
- 40 tonne or 6/8 Wheeler Watercarts
- 40 tonne or 50 tonne Moxies (CAT/Komatsu/Volvo)
- CAT 950 / 966 / 972 / 980 Loaders
- 14M / 140M / 150M Graders
- D5 / D6 / D8 Dozers
- 10-50 tonne Excavators
- Nationally Accredited Ticket (RII Standard) for applicable machinery you will be operating.
- Previous experience working across civil construction / bulk earthworks / main road projects.
- Construction Card (White/Blue)
- Australian Working Rights (Birth certificate / passport)
- Australian Drivers License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & LAB drug and alcohol
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.