Maintenance Electrician - AFTERNOON SHIFT
Looking to be home every day, and enjoying a work life balance? Look no further!
Our client is an innovative and solutions led business, with operations throught Australia and New Zealand. Their customer base are some of the biggest names in FMCG, Retail and Fresh Produce.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Electrical Maintenance support of machinery, equipment, site and services to achieve optimal production and customer service.
This role is on afternoon shift, working Monday - Thursday 3:00PM - 11:00PM, Friday 12:00PM - 5:00PM. Some overtime may be required.
To be considered you must have:
- Electrical A Grade Licence
- Certificate VI Instrumentation (Preferred)
- Good PLC knowledge and programming capability
- Your own tools of trade
- Knowledge and experience with powered drives.
- Excellent understanding of WHS and Electrical Isolation
- Project and Installation experience
- IT and Telecommunication knowledge
- Experience reading and understanding Electrical schematics and drawings.
- EWP and Confined Space (desirable but not essential)
- Great work ethic
- Mature can do attitude
- Effective communication skills - written verbal
- Full working rights in Australia
- Computer literacy
- Proven experience and knowledge of safe working practices and procedures
A team member will be in touch to discuss this opportunity further with shortlisted applicants.
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.